For more than 100 years, electric motors have basically been unchanged. They were either cheap and small for electric vehicles, or ever-lasting and big for industry. In the age of car electrification motors need to be cost-efficient, compact, sustainable and highly durable – all at the same time.
We enable future electric drive solutions with an innovative, agile approach by
- Mastering the latest enabler materials
- Using disruptive motor design concepts
- Optimizing inverter and motor to perfect fit
- Seamlessly simulating the whole system
- Saving time and money in the development phase
- Applying mechatronics engineering and mechanical cad drawings
- Building first prototypes already in B-sample quality
- Industrializing the solution in early design.